The platform SHAREKEY is rapidly growing and looking for a like-minded Site Reliability Engineer to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert. Sharekey is a company focused on privacy of data and metadata of our clients. We strictly limit data we collect and carefully choose our 3rd parties. Therefore, we don’t use major cloud providers that may break users’ privacy.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the development and administration of our infrastructure. Our stack: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker-compose, Helm, MongoDB, Redis, Terraform, Ansible, TeamCity, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, ELK, Ceph.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage existing cloud infrastructure with IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Take duty on monitoring and fixing incidents in rotation with others.
- Plan and establish requirements, methods, and procedures for routine maintenance.
- Propose and implement improvements in observability and automation processes.
- Contribute to strategic planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts.
- Experience in setting up and managing high-available infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years of experience in administration *nix operating systems (macOS/Linux).
- 2+ years of experience with secured container technologies.
- Experience with managing infrastructure as a code.
- Experience with managing monitoring stack.
- Skills in scripting.
- Experience with network administration.
- Experience with Databases maintenance.
- Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
Would be a plus
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools.
- Windows administration.
- Agile methodologies.
- Opportunity to work on-site and remotely.
- Paid work-related courses & certifications.
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- On-site restaurants & cafés.
Sharekey is both a Team of inspired professionals and an innovative collaboration platform at the forefront of a new era of decentralized, privacy-centric computing. Our Clients and we believe it is high time that Europe reclaims its Business Privacy back from Global Big Tech.
Our audited and rock-solid software meets the needs of today’s companies facing the complexity of the “New Normal”: remote work, distributed teams including many externals and digitalization of all conversations. With Sharekey, businesses now have a fully European and Swiss alternative to the fragmented solutions proposed by large global firms. Our collaboration platform is fully private, does not track any behavior or any data and is solely managed from our secure servers in Switzerland. Sharekey is blind to its Clients’ activity: every bite of information is encrypted through App-to-App-Encryption, the next-gen high-security protocol covering every single step of the way.
There is no single profile at Sharekey. We are always looking for People who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our Team. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion for Privacy, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are both thinkers and makers eager to take on challenges as a Team, then let’s talk.