Senior UX/UI Mobile Designer
We are looking for a talented UX/UI MOBILE Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and user centric mobile interfaces.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be a key leader in optimizing our product experience in both mobile and web. This position is a combination of creative visual design and information architecture.
You will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and IT team. You will collaborate with the stakeholders, the users and the whole team to implement state-of-the-art user experiences. We expect you to act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases and deliver innovative solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in Mobile design.
- 3+ years’ experience in UX information infrastructure
- Experience in mobile design a plus.
- Excellent visual skills with sensitivity to user experience.
- Ability to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Creativity, initiative, thirst for innovation and acute attention to detail.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Experience in start-ups in a hyper-growth environments
- Strong communication skills needed to provide direction and to establish best practices within the team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio. Please provide the link when you apply.
- Consistently provide innovative and creative ideas, putting forward imaginative alternatives and questioning traditional approaches.
- Maintain firm’s image, identity and communication style.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Skills & Tools
- Proven strong UX/UI experience.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and Mobile app maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch and prototyping tools is mandatory.
- Sigma, Photoshop, After Effect and Illustrator a real plus.
- Any HTML/CSS experience is a plus but not required.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related a real plus.
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatshionalnaya street. Best office & location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.