We are looking for an experienced SENIOR Recruiter to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, managing onboarding and develop our intern program.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be a key leader in recruitment and management of our whole process of human resources.
You will be involved in all stages of the recruitment of Full time employees, remote employees, freelancers and advisor liquid workforce.
We expect you to act as the impulse and delivering results based on your full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- 3+ years’ experience in Recruitment or Human Resources.
- 1+ years’ experience Recruitment for IT company.
- Proven experience either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management.
- Familiarity with HR databases (tut.by, Upwork and other databases).
- Experience with project Management softwares a real plus.
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management a plus.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups, forums, social media, job sites and direct approach.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatshionalnaya street. Best office & location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.