Senior Mobile Engineer
We are looking for a like minded, straightforward, open-minded and keen on new technologies mobile REACT-NATIVE SENIOR engineer to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert passionated for standards-based development and polyglot programming.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be a leader in the mobile development cycle, able to provide solutions and architecture decision, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and Project Manager.
We expect you to lead the React-Native mobile team and being responsible of the delivery of our cross-platform mobile applications.
- 5+ years experience in development.
- 3+ years experience in mobile development.
- Expert in Android and/or iOS development.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture of mobile apps is mandatory.
- Creativity, initiative, thirst for innovation and acute attention to detail.
- Vigor for crafting well-tested, well-documented and elegantly structured code.
- Thorough understanding of React-Native and its core principles.
- Expert in translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Experience with automated testing of native applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Good understanding of security techniques and best practices, OWASP security model.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing.
- Previous experience with native development for Android/iOS is a big plus.
- Experience and ability to manage a Team of middle and junior engineers a plus.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software in a large scale, high-volume Startup or software company a plus.
- Interested in Blockchain and distributed technologies is a real plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Technologies & Tools
- Objective-C, Swift and JAVA (Kotlin a big plus) are mandatory.
- Good experience with React-Native is appreciated.
- Understanding of Git is mandatory.
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Experience with implementing testing solutions.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatshionalnaya street. Best office & location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.