We are looking for a like-minded QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) ENGINEER to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to set up testing processes and develop automated tests to ensure product quality.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts as part of CI/CD pipeline.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Development background is a real plus.
- Experience with mobile and web applications is mandatory.
- Business process understanding
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya. Best location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.