IT & Blockchain Interns
We are looking for INTERNS passionated for standards-based development, Blockchain revolution and polyglot programming. This internship offers practical work experience, a deep immersion into a stunning blockchain project and an opportunity to gain experience with the technical operations of a promising European Start Up. It’s an amazing way to become an actor of a world changing platform.
This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with the whole company staff. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the blockchain and computers fields.
You will support our IT team by working on research, design and implementation of features based on blockchain and distributed technologies. The project is related to Identity management and participating in the development of a Secure Identity Platform (SIP) for integration in our core product.
We are looking for a proactive individual able to quickly adapt to a changing environment, quickly learn new concepts, self-motivated, detail oriented with strong communication skills.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle under the supervision of a senior engineer. This internship can lead to a full time job for the best candidates.
- Enrolled in a Master Degree programme in IT (Computer Science, Industrial System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline).
- Strong interest in Information Systems and new technology.
- knowledge of ETH smart contract / Blockchain technology this would be an asset.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal Skills.
- Creativity, initiative, thirst for innovation and acute attention to detail.
- Vigor for crafting well-tested, well-documented and elegantly structured code.
- Thorough understanding of React-Native and its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Good understanding of security techniques and best practices, OWASP security model.
- Experience in Cryptology and security software a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is a plus for this position.
Required Skills & Tools
- Experience with React and web3.js is appreciated.
- Understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
- Ideal candidate has some experience and personal interest in distributed applications and some experience with Solidity, Clojure or Serpent.
- Understanding of Git is mandatory.
- Strong Unit testing culture.
- Competitive intern package.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO for long term internships.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the Crypto Valley Labs in Zug.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.