iOS Mobile Engineer
We are looking for a like minded, straightforward, open-minded and keen on new technologies iOS MOBILE ENGINEER to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert passionated for standards-based development and polyglot programming.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be involved in the mobile development cycle, able to provide solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with other developers, our PM, QA, and Design Team.
We expect you to take the lead of native part of our Mobile App.
- 2+ years experience in development.
- 1+ years experience in mobile development.
- Solid experience in iOS development.
- Experience with Android development is a plus.
- Understanding of React Native and its core principles is a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture of mobile apps.
- Vigor for crafting well-tested, well-documented and elegantly structured code.
- Experience with automated/unit/integration testing of mobile applications is a plus.
- Familiarity with security techniques and best practices, i.e. OWASP security model.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software is a plus.
- Interested in Blockchain and distributed technologies is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
Required Technologies & Tools
- Objective-C / Swift is mandatory.
- JAVA / Kotlin is a plus.
- Understanding Git is mandatory.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya. Best location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.