We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to provide solutions and architecture decision, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
Responsibilities will include technical solution definition and design together with implementation of business and security logic.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and Project Manager.
You will be in charge of managing and mentoring our team of Developers.
- 5+ years experience in development.
- 2+ years experience with NodeJS.
- 1+ years experience with React.js.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture is mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of React.js AND React-Native and their core principles.
- Expert in translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization and optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Deep knowledge in database design, creation, integration and scale.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Ability to write good documentation and organized code.
- Good understanding of security techniques and best practices
- Experience and ability to manage a team of middle and junior engineers a plus.
- Previous experience with native development for Android/iOS is a big plus.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software in a large scale, high-volume Startup or software company is a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies a real plus.
- Good communication skills.
- English: Intermediate +
Required Technologies & Tools
- React.js / React Native technology stack.
- Experience with Redux or alternatives
- HTML 5 and CSS 3 strong experience is mandatory.
- Good knowledge and experience of responsive markups.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with implementing testing solutions e.g. Jest, Mocha + Enzyme.
- NodeJS strong and deep knowledge is mandatory.
- Experience with MongoDB is mandatory.
- Experience with Redis, Cassandra, Postgre is a huge plus
- Experience with Meteor is a plus.
- Experience with Express is a plus.
- Experience with any other DB and understand where and when they should be used is a plus.
- Experience with both WebSockets and RestAPI and understanding in which situation what will be preferred choice.
- Experience in writing tests
- Ability to Review the code written by the team.
- Familiarity working within a Unix environment.
- Very good understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Experience building own and API integration of external storage solutions and third-party services.
- Experience with Objective-C / Swift / Java is very appreciated.
- Understanding of versioning (github and/or bitbucket) is mandatory.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya street. Best office & location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.