We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our PM, QA, and Design Team.
- 3+ years of experience in development.
- 1+ years experience with React.js.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture.
- Ability to write good documentation and organized code.
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols, web server optimization techniques.
- Knowledge in database design, creation, integration, and scale.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing.
- Familiarity with security techniques and best practices, i.e. OWASP security model.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software is a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
Required Technologies & Tools
- React.js technology stack.
- Experience with Redux or alternatives
- Understanding Git is mandatory.
- Good knowledge and experience of responsive markups.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with testing solutions e.g. Jest, Mocha + Enzyme, etc
- Experience with NodeJS backend frameworks like Meteor / Express / etc.
- Experience with MongoDB is mandatory.
- Experience with Redis, Postgres is a real plus.
- Experience with any other DB and understanding where and when they should be used is a plus.
- Experience with k8s is a plus.
- Experience with both WebSockets and RestAPI and understanding in which situation what will be preferred choice.
- Understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Experience building own and API integration of external storage solutions and third-party services.
- Familiarity working within a Unix environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya. Best location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
Sharekey is both a Team of inspired professionals and an innovative collaboration platform at the forefront of a new era of decentralized, privacy-centric computing. Our Clients and we believe it is high time that Europe reclaims its Business Privacy back from Global Big Tech.
Our audited and rock-solid software meets the needs of today’s companies facing the complexity of the “New Normal”: remote work, distributed teams including many externals and digitalization of all conversations. With Sharekey, businesses now have a fully European and Swiss alternative to the fragmented solutions proposed by large global firms. Our collaboration platform is fully private, does not track any behavior or any data and is solely managed from our secure servers in Switzerland. Sharekey is blind to its Clients’ activity: every bite of information is encrypted through App-to-App-Encryption, the next-gen high-security protocol covering every single step of the way.
There is no single profile at Sharekey. We are always looking for People who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our Team. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion for Privacy, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are both thinkers and makers eager to take on challenges as a Team, then let’s talk.