We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our PM, QA, and Design Team.
- 3+ years of experience in development.
- 1+ years experience with React.js.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture.
- Ability to write good documentation and organized code.
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols, web server optimization techniques.
- Knowledge in database design, creation, integration, and scale.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing.
- Familiarity with security techniques and best practices, i.e. OWASP security model.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software is a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
Required Technologies & Tools
- React.js technology stack.
- Experience with Redux or alternatives
- Understanding Git is mandatory.
- Good knowledge and experience of responsive markups.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with testing solutions e.g. Jest, Mocha + Enzyme, etc
- Experience with NodeJS backend frameworks like Meteor / Express / etc.
- Experience with MongoDB is mandatory.
- Experience with Redis, Postgres is a real plus.
- Experience with any other DB and understanding where and when they should be used is a plus.
- Experience with k8s is a plus.
- Experience with both WebSockets and RestAPI and understanding in which situation what will be preferred choice.
- Understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Experience building own and API integration of external storage solutions and third-party services.
- Familiarity working within a Unix environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya. Best location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.