We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to provide solutions and architecture decision, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our Product Manager, Design Team and Project Manager. This position is an opportunity to become in a short period of time a Lead Engineer and manage a Team of Front End Engineers.
- 2+ years experience with React.js.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture is mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Expert in translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization and optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Good understanding of security techniques and best practices, OWASP security model.
- Experience and ability to manage a Team of middle and junior engineers a plus.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software in a large scale, high-volume Startup or software company a plus.
- Interested in Blockchain and distributed technologies is a real plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional English, spoken and written, is mandatory for this position.
Required Technologies & Tools
- Understanding of Git is mandatory.
- Experience with Agile methodology and JIRA.
- Experience with implementing testing solutions e.g. Jest, Mocha + Enzyme.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good understanding of HTML 5 and strong experience with CSS 3.
- Experience with Meteor or Express is a plus.
- Experience with React Native is appreciated.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatshionalnaya street. Best office & location in town!
- Advanced English courses.
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.