We are looking for a like minded DEVOPS ENGINEER with a wide range of skills to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for an individual with a passion for technology and learning!
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, with good skills in DevOps.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing existing cloud infrastructure, keeping software versions up to date
- Participating in further infrastructure improvements
- Proposing and implementing automation processes
- Setting up and maintaining the test environments for both manual and automated testing.
- Facilitating DevOps culture in the team
- Taking duty on monitoring and fixing incidents in order with others
- Planning and establishing requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance.
- 1.5+ years experience as a devops.
- Ability to support complex projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Understanding of business and technical needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes)
- Experience in creating and sharing development estimates and operational requirements to enable accurate planning with realistic timelines.
- Experience in a large scale, high-volume startup or software company is a plus.
- Experience in messenger solution is a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
Required Technologies & Tools
- *nix operating systems (macos/linux)
- VCS – git
- Cloud platforms - (AWS, GCP, DO)
- Infrastructure-as-code – Terraform, Ansible
- Containerisation - Docker
- Orchestration – Kubernetes, Docker-compose
- Software management – Helm
- CI/CD - Teamcity
- Databases – mongodb, postgres, redis
- Monitoring – prometheus, grafana, sentry
- Logging – ELK stack
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya. Best location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.