The platform SHAREKEY is rapidly growing and looking for a like-minded DevOps Engineer to join us and become a Key player in our successful team. We are looking for more than a specialist, we are looking for an expert.
We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to support and improve integration and delivery processes. Our stack: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker-compose, Helm, MongoDB, Redis, Terraform, Ansible, TeamCity, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, ELK, Ceph. You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our development and product teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support our build infrastructure based on TeamCity and GitHub Actions.
- Propose and implement improvements in automation processes.
- Support GitHub code repository and artifacts repository (Harbor).
- Facilitate DevOps culture in the team.
- 1.5+ years of experience with CI/CD and automation tools.
- 1.5+ years of experience with container technologies.
- Experience with *nix operating systems (macOS/Linux).
- Skills in scripting.
- Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
Would be a plus
- Experience with managing infrastructure as a code.
- Familiar with observability.
- Familiar with Databases.
- Windows administration.
- Agile methodologies.
- Opportunity to work on-site and remotely, Minsk-based.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work, located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya. Best location in town!
Our office is located in the most central and vibrant part of the city. Few companies in Minsk provide such modern and comfortable working conditions. We have designed our new office as a living and bright Swiss style inspired loft. Our Team has access to great facilities and the most inspiring office space in the city.
Sharekey is both a Team of inspired professionals and an innovative collaboration platform at the forefront of a new era of decentralized, privacy-centric computing. Our Clients and we believe it is high time that Europe reclaims its Business Privacy back from Global Big Tech.
Our audited and rock-solid software meets the needs of today’s companies facing the complexity of the “New Normal”: remote work, distributed teams including many externals and digitalization of all conversations. With Sharekey, businesses now have a fully European and Swiss alternative to the fragmented solutions proposed by large global firms. Our collaboration platform is fully private, does not track any behavior or any data and is solely managed from our secure servers in Switzerland. Sharekey is blind to its Clients’ activity: every bite of information is encrypted through App-to-App-Encryption, the next-gen high-security protocol covering every single step of the way.
There is no single profile at Sharekey. We are always looking for People who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our Team. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion for Privacy, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are both thinkers and makers eager to take on challenges as a Team, then let’s talk.