We are looking for a proactive individual who will be pivotal in the product development cycle, able to provide solutions and architecture decision, ship new features and collaborate with others in key decisions around product and engineering needs.
We are looking for a proactive individual with great skills to design and implement our platform backend, database, security and crypto technologies, architectural patterns and principles.
Responsibilities will include technical solution definition and design together with implementation of business and security logic.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, in close collaboration with our product manager, design team and project manager.
You will be in charge of managing and mentoring a team of middle back end engineers.
- 5+ years experience in development.
- 3+ years experience with NodeJS.
- Ability to design solutions and architecture is mandatory.
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles a real plus.
- Deep knowledge in database design, creation, integration and scale.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Ability to write good documentation and organized code.
- Good understanding of security techniques and best practices.
- Experience and ability to manage a team of middle and junior engineers a plus.
- Experience in Cryptology, security software in a large scale, high-volume Startup or software company a plus.
- Interested in blockchain and distributed technologies a real plus.
- Good communication skills.
- English: Intermediate +
Required Technologies & Tools
- NodeJS strong and deep knowledge is mandatory.
- Experience with MongoDB is mandatory.
- Experience with Redis, Cassandra, Postgre is a huge plus
- Experience with Meteor is a plus.
- Experience with Express is a plus.
- Experience with any other DB and understand where and when they should be used is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with React.js is appreciated.
- Experience with both WebSockets and RestAPI and understanding in which situation what will be preferred choice.
- Experience in writing tests
- Ability to Review the code written by the back end team.
- Familiarity working within a Unix environment.
- Very good understanding of data structure design, database performance, caching, multiregional techniques.
- Experience building own and API integration of external storage solutions and third-party services.
- Understanding of versioning (github and/or bitbucket) is mandatory.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Paid holidays & flexible paid time off.
- Incentive based on results.
- Token benefits when the company goes ICO.
- Brand new Apple computers and workspace.
- Free snacks, fruits, espresso coffee, tea and soft drinks.
- Onsite restaurants & cafés.
- Modern & comfortable place to work.
- Located in the heart of Internatsionalnaya street. Best office & location in town!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! Send us an email about yourself to email@example.com along with why you believe you are a good fit for our Team or apply below. We are always open to meeting new talents.
We are an innovative collaborative platform where you & your organization bring People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way.
Managing your Business Life is challenging and Privacy is a key challenge nowadays. This is why we have created Sharekey: a new People Centric Platform where you manage your entire Business Life with full control. Connect the tools you use everyday and enjoy a new Experience of Liquid Business. Put People and pieces together to get your work done. In a very simple way, pilot your entire Business Ecosystem.
We are looking for a proactive Team Member who will be pivotal in the Product Development Cycle, able to provide security solutions and architecture decisions, ship new features and collaborate with others around our product and engineering needs.